at the last minut at the last minute and got a suite for the regular price. The room was a decent size and the grounds were cool. Pool allows naked swimming if you want. They have a hot tub and seats on the bay that you can enjoy. Lots of road construction right now. Free breakfast was good enough. You will have to taxi or drive downtown. The fridge was nice to keep beer. More like a motel but it was ok to sleep in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida