We stayed in room 209 with a small view of the pool and waterfront. The pool/jacuzzi area is nice and clothing-optional. The waterfront is good for relaxing briefly but there is no sand or water activity here; it is NOT a beach. Breakfast is included but limited to bagels, muffins, cereal, and a waffle machine; they were out of coffee both mornings we went. The room included a cute canopy bed, TV, fridge, microwave, and small balcony. The bathroom was small with a stained counter and fidgety sink faucet. There was free wifi in the lobby but no wifi at all in our room. The walk to Duval is a bit long so we ended up renting a scooter (which I highly recommend!!). There are no obvious good food or grocery options within short walking distance (the closest was a Checkers across the highway). Overall, we enjoyed our stay and the pool/waterfront area, but next time we will probably spend a little more to be closer to Duval.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida