We've stayed all over and have read all kinds of reviews about some of the places we've stayed, but I'm glad I didn't book our trip based upon all the negative comments people have posted about this place.
Being from New England, let me inform people that ocean air ruins everything from metal to wood, to painted surfaces. Have you ever been on a cruise and not seen the crew always painting something?
We were greeted with a smile when we checked in well before our check-in time, and given a room with a view of both the pool and the bay. Our room and bathroom were clean, the A/C worked well and the bed was comfortable. What more could you ask for?
The front desk was helpful, and called a cab for us when we asked. They let us store our luggage after checking out so we could use the pool before catching our late flight. The pool and hot tub were cleaned each morning.
Each morning we started our day with our juice, bagels, waffles fresh off the iron, coffee and danish. They were great at restocking items as needed.
Was it the Ritz? No. But it was what I would expect at a seaside hotel/motel, a clean and comfortable hotel with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida