Very pleasent room and living room with a lot of space and nicely decorated.
Kitchenet is equipped to have a meal dor 4 people and there is a table available for this purpose.
Car parking available.
Hotel has the possibility of renting bikes which is the best means to go to central Key West (10-15minutes away by bike).
Breakfast is not awsome but has all one needs (coffee, milk and cereals, bagels, madeleines and waffers).
Wi-fi services however are only available in the room and coming from outside of the US we really felt this was a limitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida