while the resort has beautiful landscapes, decent sized pool, and frisky kitties wandering the grounds, i regret to tell you those are the nicest aspects of this place.
the bathroom shower head spritzes water out at a trickling force, while you have a conveniently placed plunger in case you back up the toilet.
our room looked as if it hadn't been dusted in 6 months, and the wallpaper was so disgusted by the musty aroma in our room, it was peeling off the walls and crumbling.....
waaaaaay overpriced too. housekeeper got nasty and tried rushing us out. not worth staying at unless you enjoy dozens of free roaming cats in the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida