Property was on a nice piece of land. Great view out to the gulf side, nice view from our room over the marina. The bad part was this was a nice hotel in 1970 probably, but nothing has been done since. Tennis court still has debris on it from Wilma in 1992. The building on the point of land would be lovely for an evening drink or celebration has been boarded up since Wilma in 1992. There is no restaurant, closed for the past 3 years.
New owners are starting to tag trees when we were there, but this place needs work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida