The location and view of this hotel is nice however it is NOT a resort! The carpeting is disgusting! I was afraid to walk barefoot on it! The room smelled moldy. The furniture is from the sixties! They have old fashioned room keys. I returned the key twice and the replacements didn't work either. Walls need to be painted! We paid $175 a night. Total disappointment! The property is bank owned. Do not stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida