Thank god it was only 1 night.
5 min drive from Duval St
You are surrounded by Roosters and Iguanas
Breakfast on patio style terrace by the water
Where to start?
Never mind if you run an obsolete mid sixties motel. When you work in this industry, Customer satisfaction is your utmost priority and giving a smile has no cost! That girl at the front desk does not love her job.
Room really needs to be cleaned, repainted and fixed/changed.
No, you cannot call this a beach! No access to water
Mattress is still in place after at least 40 years of business...sad!
The pool needs to be managed. I don't care much for a 120F temp water.
You have a pool bar, use it!
Breakfast....don't be shy to place some signs and guide your customers! We were the first to arrive and saw every single couples and family doing the same mistake while looking for the B'fast room. So funny
Overall, not worth my 210$/night. I would barely pay 80$ for this and being in Key West does not value this. You need to revalue the market you are placing yourself in.
Will not return and make sure, as a travel agent, that none of my customers will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida