When I travel, I really prefer to stay in the heart of the action, but Key West hotels have gotten so unbelievably expensive. Since we would have our own car, we decided to try the Inn at Key West on North Roosevelt Blvd. We could not have made a better choice!
The hotel is obviously an older hotel, but the owners have made some incredible upgrades. The king room contains a king bed, a sofa bed, a small refrigerator and microwave and a larger-than-usual bathroom. The decor is absolutely beautiful and the room very clean. Our only complaint was the wake-up call from the roosters that roam the island, but even that was charming.
The staff were friendly and accommodating. The pool and bar area were lush and beautiful, even though we didn't go in the pool (too cold). Also, there is an IHOP right next door for breakfast.
Publix and KMart are nearby and it was a quick drive to Mallory Square and Duval Street.
I would definitely recommend the Inn at Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida