well over the years i stayed at the fairmont princess in bermuda the fairmont pricess in Scottsdale AZ the 4 seasons in Santa Barbara the Omni Royal Orleans the Ritz Carlton in St-thomas usvi the Grand Floridian in Disney the regency Hyatt gainey ranch in Scottsdale twice the Loews Coronado bay resort in San Diego and also the Wyndham sugar bay resort in St-thomas recently
why am i listing this is simply to mention that i have a base of reference and The Inn at Key West can be considered by my wife and i a great place to stay in Key west .. you can go there without an hesitation . Why other had bad experience ?? i dont know and i dont care either ! i would go back now if i could !!!!
the photos on their site are real !!! no gimmick !!! what you see is what you get !!!! quote me !!!!!!
francois from montreal QC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida