Just got back from staying here. The Inn at Key West is a great place to stay! Rooms are very nice and the pool area is serene (the price was also good). Laying by the pool as the palm trees sway and the waterfall cascades into the pool was so relaxing. Amber was beyond fantastic!!! Her personal touches made us feel like the most important guests. Her alone would bring us back again, but Scotty at the tiki bar never lets your drink glass go empty and is great company over a few beers. We love Key West and will stay here when we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida