The Inn is nice but is way too far away from town without any shuttle service, We spent every day in town and $20.00 one way is just too expensive. Wish we had stayed in old town. If this place wants to stay in business-it needs to offer shuttle service any time you want. The pool and bar area is nice but the restaurant closes at 6:00 PM! That is riduculous for Key West. Also 2 cups of coffee from the cafe in the morning was $6.50. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida