Stayed here before a few years ago, but it was nicer the first time. We had a bigger room and the view better; this time, faced the back towards IHOP and the room was much much smaller, although the bath is detailed with granite and was generally clean, but fan in bath was not cleaned and there were a lot of bugs around on first floor. The hotel shows signs of wear and humidity damage, and balcony dripping water, and the AC was very loud all night long (needed earplugs), Service was very good for the most part, with the FD providing things we needed and the bartender helpful at the Tiki bar and at the very large fancy pool (better than the downtown hotel pools by far). Restaurant service and food good and reasonable too. Free Wifi a plus, and lobby is nice to lounge in. As a hotel at the edge of key west and competing with downtown hotels the main attraction is value - price and space and service - it needs to feel clean and comfortable. Price is good but the little other things make a difference. Should give repeat customers a better room - but we may not chance it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida