While a good drive out of the town, the inn at key west is a lovely place to stay. The entrance is impressive, free parking by permit is very useful and the rooms are a good size. The pool is very large and very nice also.
We stayed on the second floor in room 207 and while it does face the main road we did not hear anything from the road at night.
There is an IHOP next door if you want a breakfast, they also have dining faculties in the hotel which we used once, while not massively expensive it was tasty.
There are also a cinema, supermarket and other shops close by. It is also very easy to find.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida