This was my 2nd stay at the Inn at Key West and not much
to add from my earlier review and some of the recent great
reviews. I will say service stepped it up a notch from my last
stay which I thought was very good. They called when we got
to our room to see if we needed anything and was satisfied.
After that any time we called what we needed or asked for was
taken care of in minuets. All staff is very friendly and grounds
were immaculate. We did not eat there so I can't comment on
that but I'm sure it is fine also. Be sure to have a drink at the
Tiki bar. Great place to socialize and we were sent a 2 for 1
drink welcome email also. Use at happy hour for a good deal.
The email is also full of useful local information. We did not
want to leave so we added an extra day to our visit.
My compliments to all at the Inn at Key West, you do a superb
job at making a memorable vacation in Key West. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida