We stayed here for two nights in June. On check-in we found we had been upgraded to a pool view room in the main building free of charge which was a nice touch. The reception staff were friendly and helpfull.
Our room decor was a little dark but fitted in well with the Key West theme. More importantly it was well appointed, clean and the bed comfortable. The pool and bar area is lovely and a very relaxing place to be.
The hotel is a little far from the action being a 10 min taxi ride away but is a good base if you don't mind the trip or have a car however we found the room rates were very reasonable for the Key West area.
In short, we would stay here again if visiting Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida