Stayed here for two nights. It is a nice room. We were downstairs towards the back so we weren't really close to the pool but we didn't even use the pool this trip. The room comes with it's own patio and adirondack chairs which I thought was a nice touch. This hotel is not in the heart of key west but it's not a bad drive. Although right now there is road construction going on so coming back from Duval Street is tricky and I suggest you go down to Flagler - only on the way back...you are fine going down the us-1 to DuVal Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida