Pretty basic hotel that is probably old, but remodeled nicely. We got a better deal on Hotwire, but hotel is still over priced. Room was big enough with sofa and a desk. Bathroom was nice. Walk in shower. I believe every room has a balcony. We were on first floor in front. We could see ocean from out room, but a large road was in front of hotel so you watch all the traffic. Room had a musty smell. Wall unit air conditioner and also a dehumidifier. Pool looked nice. We brought bikes and road to downtown key west. Not a bad bike ride. Took about 25 minutes and you can rude on a sidewalk the whole time if you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida