“Okay”

Ranked #42 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Carterville, Illinois
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Pretty basic hotel that is probably old, but remodeled nicely. We got a better deal on Hotwire, but hotel is still over priced. Room was big enough with sofa and a desk. Bathroom was nice. Walk in shower. I believe every room has a balcony. We were on first floor in front. We could see ocean from out room, but a large road was in front of hotel so you watch all the traffic. Room had a musty smell. Wall unit air conditioner and also a dehumidifier. Pool looked nice. We brought bikes and road to downtown key west. Not a bad bike ride. Took about 25 minutes and you can rude on a sidewalk the whole time if you want.

Stayed August 2014
Ryan B, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Sara K,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your most recent visit with us. I am glad to hear you were able to rent bikes and enjoy some of the scenery Key West has to offer. Thank you for sharing descriptions of your in room amenities as well as the preferred patio/balcony room. At your earlier convenience would you please contact me in regards to the musty smell in the room.

Please feel free to contact me either by phone or via email at 305-294-5541 or ryanb@theinnatkeywest.com.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here only 2 nights before heading back down for Miami. We were greeted with a lovely lady who couldn't help us enough. We headed for the room which was ok. Not the best but not the worse. But the hotel made me over look the room. The pool area is lovely and so is the food and the staff from the pool bar are wonderful too. So chatty polite. We headed down to duval street which was lovely little town. A just loved the vibe from key west. I loved the place, and this hotel finished it off for me. I wish we had stayed here longer!

• Stayed July 2014
Ryan B, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Wilkamy,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your most recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind words about our staff at both the front desk as well as the tiki bar and pool area. I will be sure to share your compliments with them. We are glad to hear you had a great time visiting down town, but still made time to enjoy the pool. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Chicago
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

I only checked into this hotel for 2 nights and the first night we checked in the air conditioning was not keeping the room cold enough so we experienced a bad nights sleep. They then switched us to a room that was in the main hotel but upon switching we noticed the main door will not close unless slammed or pulled very hard. Leaving our door open upon exiting every time. We didn't wanna go through the hassle of getting a different room .Still not happy about having 2 problems with 2 rooms on only 2 nights stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ThisRicanGetsAround
ThisRicanGetsAround,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your most recent stay. I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I would like for you to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss these matters. Your concerns mean a lot to us and we want to do our best to ensure the same things don't happen in the future.

My email address is ryanb@theinnatkeywest.com or contact via phone at 305-294-5541.

Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

We had an amazing time at the Inn at Key West for our friend's bachelorette party. The hotel was accomodating in everything we asked of them. Before we arrived, they allowed us to ship decorations down that they put up for us so that when the bride arrived, it was all ready to go. They also comped us a bottle of wine, which was so sweet. The rooms were big and were very clean. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kellie E
Kellie E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We were happy to have you and for you to share your bachelorette weekend with us. I'm glad to hear that the setting up of decorations and the wine worked out for the group. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back in the future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at The Inn after our reservation from a hotel that was under construction got transferred there. We were so stressed out after the beginning of our trip was a disaster, but the staff immediately made us feel welcomed and relaxed. The room was perfect and the pool was absolutely beautiful. Chris, Zak and Jenna especially made our stay fun and exceptional, although all of the staff was really great! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing stay in Key West.

Bye Felicia!

Room Tip: The hotel is only 2 floors and has no elevators so if you have any trouble getting up the stairs, st...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WhitneyStar
WhitneyStar,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had from your most recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you found your room accommodations comfortable and glad you got a chance to visit the pool area. I will be sure to share your comments with Chris, Zak, and Jenna as I'm sure it will be much appreciated. We appreciate your business and hope you decide to visit again in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with good rooms and friendly staff, the location is also nice you have shops and diners just next to it, Duval street is about 7 min drive. The best thing we like at this hotel is pool area it's nice and clean, look gorgeous, it has many chez longs, the staff at the bar is super, and I must mention drinks they are awesome and the price are very reasonable so you can enjoy more at one time ))The best piña colada I had for the past years!!! Even though we had just couple minuscule issues it was either solved at a second or was so small in comparison with the nice stay overall that we did not bother. So do not hesitate go for that hotel, you won't regret!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Regina R
JustinCGM, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Regina R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us! I will pass on your compliments to our bartenders, they do make great drinks! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Justin Clark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

When we got to our room carpet was wet from AC. Not a biggie it happens. Called front desk and Jenna was super helpful! She switched us to another room and even upgraded us for the inconvenience. We loved the room! ! And pool was absolutely beautiful! ! Staff was great and Jenna at the front desk was awesome! ! We will definitely stay there again! !

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rob V
JustinCGM, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Rob V,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!!! I apologize for the issue with the first room, I am happy that Jenna was able to take care of you quickly and upgrade you for your inconvenience. I will pass on your compliments to Jenna, we are very lucky to have her!

Justin Clark