My new husband & I booked a room through the website for a room with a king bed with a patio for our honeymoon. We wanted to stay at a really nice place at a reasonable rate. That is exactly what we got. The Inn is beautiful, clean, and the staff was very helpful. Our room was spacious, the bed was very comfy, the rainfall shower head was relaxing and the patio was perfect for my hubby who smokes. The pool and hot tub area was very nice and perfect for honeymooners who didn't want to be around a lot of people. The only down part of the pool was that it closed at 10pm, so when we returned from downtown we couldn't go sit in the hot tub.
The food was really good, and we loved the breakfast buffett. The bartender, K.T., was great and lots of fun. The consierge service was very helpful, and even suggested some great places to eat. If you want a romantic getaway, The Inn is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida