All reviews food truck cuban theme resort fee tommy bahama amazing pool towel cards fun hotel cuban food corn hole front desk free shuttle shuttle service pool and bar area huge pool all hours of the night shuttle downtown fish tacos
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel felt like a boutique hotel, taking a trip to Cuba by only driving to the keys! Great staff, hotel amenities were perfect. Ping pong table, pool games, large Jenga- too much fun! The hotel had a shuttle taking us to Duval street where all the action is. Would definitely stay again in the future :) (Shanda was out check in/our staff on duty.. great employee)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Eric B, Manager at Havana Cabana at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for the Great Review. We are Happy that you had a Great Stay with us and enjoyed our New Cuban Style and all the Fun Pool side Games. And it is always Great to see one of our Associates mentioned by name. Thank you again and we hope to see you back with us again real soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My stay at Havana Cabana was good. It is a well-run resort hotel. Management does a good job keeping the place spotless and accommodating. The poolside bar is a nice feature. The rooms are excellent. The price is fair.

The lobby is a nice feature but after check-in most visitors will probably not see it again and that's too bad because it is really uniquely decorated and gives so much personality to the property. Here's a tip: Ask for a room that connects to the lobby and you may be lucky enough to get more asthetic value out of your stay.

Shortly after booking my stay at Havana Cabana via TripAdvisor I received a personalized email from the hotel welcoming me on my upcoming visit. This made me smile in hopeful anticipation. Mojitos anyone? If the hotel staff knew how good that made me feel they would have been sure to offer me one of those complimentary daquaris when I arrived at their bar, but they missed that opportunity (and the only thing holding them back from a five-star review.)

My favorite moments at this resort were without a doubt the mornings by the pool in the hammock.

I do hope that your stay is just as pleasant and that you get to have the full compliment of the hospitality available at Havana Cabana in Key West.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thegozguy

Thank you for that Excellent Review. We are very Happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you loved our New Cuban Style. We are also Happy that we were able to make you smile and feel welcomed. We hope to see you back again with us soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

as a walk in we could not have been happier with the hotel, I only rated it very good because there is room for improvement, and they are trying, rooms bright and roomy, and the pool area was great, what was disappointing was we sat at the outside dining area and after about 20min another guest told us we had to order meals at the bar, not the diner, but it was worth the wait

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulgO5036CT
Eric B, Manager at Havana Cabana at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for the Great review. We are happy the you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the room and our pool area. I do apologize for having to wait and not knowing that you had to order from the bar. I will pass your comment on to our F&B manager to see how we can improve on the communication. We hope to see you back with us again very soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We spent the day at the Havana Cabana while visiting Key West. The hotel had a great vibe, including an excellent pool, great food, and fantastic drinks served by BA and Steve! We would definitely visit again!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank taraathome1
Eric B, Manager at Havana Cabana at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for the Great Review. We are happy that you had a great time with us and enjoyed our New vibe. Also great to see our employees mentioned. Hope to see you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This place is great and they definitely provide customer service and do their best to accommodate their guests ! I complained about not having a microwave and then when we returned from our water activities , we came ‘home ‘ to a microwave in front of our door along with some complimentary drink cards ! You can go wrong with a hotel that has everything you need , and if u don’t have what u need .. they get it for u! Wow!! Amazing !! The set up is nice . Most comfortable bed i have ever slept in! Spacious room! Couch that folds out into a bed , a bunk bed , a king size bed , .. ! The pool has a bar which provides drinks and food . They have hammocks , cabanas, hot tub, jenga , corn hole, and fooseball! The staff has been over the top .. Literally ! They really do go ‘out of their way’ to make their guests happy and i am more than grateful !! THANK YOU Havana cabana for making our stay.. THAT MUCH better ! Highly reccommend this place !

I am following up on a review I posted earlier this week, ( under ‘SMenapace2009) I think it’s important to let people know when an establishment goes out of their way to make a guest happy . We are just an ordinary family and they really did go out of their way and for that .. I would give them a 10!
I was not able to do another review under the email I used , so did this follow up under a diff email address:) ‍♀️ Zena

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank _collins_zena

Thank you for the Great Review. We are Happy that we can turn things around for you, so that you can have a better experience. Hope to see you back again soon.