Rooms modern , clean and roomy.
The balcony was a bonus , sitting out in the evening overlooking the Gulf of Mexico with an ice cold Mojito.
The pool area was fantastic, very well thought out and beautifully landscaped.
The breakfast buffet was great , we tucked into a good range of fresh fruits and tasty pastries.
Staff were brilliant , very helpfull and nothing was too much trouble, their smiles were infectious.
We found the location good, close to shops and a good choice of local restaurants, just far enough away from the party area of Duval st etc.
The Historic seaport area was our favourite spot in Key West ,always something going on. Fort Zachory Beach, the best local beach and Bahia Honda and John Pennekamp a must see along with Big Pine Key.
I would recommend the Inn at Key West to everyone. Our week there will be remembered with warmth and can't wait to go back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation or group to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is a boutique hotel offering the largest freshwater resort pool in the Keys. Only 3 miles from Duval Street, our quiet inn offers everything you need for an ideal getaway, yet near all the action of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida