Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West
US$280
US$604
US$286
  • Restaurant
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$370
US$374
US$293
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$239
TripAdvisor
US$445
US$409
US$251
US$197
Agoda.com
Key Lime Inn Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$432
US$324
Hotels.com
1,697 results
All reviewsduval streetpool areafree breakfastbreakfast staffold town trolleythe breakfast areanice poolking suitetrolley stopshort drivefront desk staffrooms are smallyogurtcab ridepoolside barnice breakfasttiki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I travel for business quite extensively and I have to say that this is THE WORST Marriott property I've ever seen. I've stayed at Fairfield Inns before and realize that they are the lower end of the Marriott brand, but they have always been clean and comfortable. Don't let the website photos fool you. Although the pool and bar area appeared to be OK, my room was appalling. My spartan college dorm room in 1982 was a palace compared to this. Do they rent these rooms by the hour? I didn't even unpack my bags. I immediately called the Marriott reservation line and was thankfully able to get into the Courtyard down the street for $7.00 more per night. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how this Fairfield Inn (it's more like a flea bag motel by the way) is operating under the Marriott name.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank MJC64
FFIKEYWESTGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

I apologize if our hotel did not meet your expectations. Thank you for takling the time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. Rooms were small, but that is what we expected from the reviews and pictures online, but other than that, there were no issues. Rooms were clean, beds were comfy, pool area/bar was WONDERFUL and relaxing. Breakfast was nice and spread out, never felt cramped standing in line. The breakfast attendants kept the area clean and were extremly friendly. Same with the front desk staff and the bar tenders at the bar. Loved the daily special, had it every day! My husband and I were able to walk to Duval Street from the hotel a few times and it really was not that bad of a walk at all. Considering all the eating and drinking you do in Key West, it was good for the both of us. We took a cab a few nights as well. We had a great time. I am at work now writing my review dreaming of being back poolside : )

Room Tip: Just know you are getting a smaller room with not much drawer/closet space. Go into your stay with these expectations.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
FFIKEYWESTGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

I am very glad that our staff delivered a clean, comfortable, and friendly experience. Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Fairfield Inn, Key West. We chose this hotel because of Marriott's commitment to quality and we were not disappointed. The staff at the hotel were just outstanding, from the front desk, to the breakfast staff, to the househkeeping staff. Everyone greeted us with a smile and a positive attitude. The pool area is beautiful - great way to relax before or after your day, and they even have a Tiki Bar area by the pool that stays open until 8 pm. The Hop on/Hop off trolley makes a stop at the hotel as well so it makes it very convenient to reach Duval street and other points of interest in Key West.

Rooms are nicely appointed and done in a Caribbean theme. There is a sidewalk on both sides of the road so if you are ambitious, you can walk to Duval Street - only about 2 miles and an interesting walk (we did it with no problems). You can also rent bicycles at the hotel and it appears scooters as well.

Our only suggestion would be to add indoor/outdoor runners in the rooms (all the floors were tile so a bit noisier than we are used to, plus tile outside - you can hear everyone rolling their carts by).

Room Tip: Choose a high floor at the end towards Checkers restaurant (north end)- overlooks the pool and would be a quieter end of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mifan011

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We are very proud of our team. Thank you for the suggestions. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

The staff of this hotel is very responsive to all the needs of the guests. No detail is left to chance.
It is very clean and well maintained. I will definitely chose this as my exclusive place to stay in Key West.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Clean, friendly, and well maintained is our creed. I am very glad that you felt that we hit the mark! Thanks very much!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We stayed for 2 nights in Oct 2012. We found 2 previous reviews to be true. The A/C is very noisy, had some trouble sleeping because of it and there is only shutters on the window that allow privacy but let in light. They need to add the usual light blocking curtains. Everything else: pool ,food, room, parking,location, staff were perfect. The outstanding cleanliness is most important to us and we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 460Donna

I am very sorry that you were not completely comfortable. We certainly appreciate the feedback regarding the a/c and windows. We will take your comments into consideration as we look for ways to improve and grow.