I was very pleased having rented at this hotel for 5 days, and 4 nights, even though in the midst of construction, they were more than ready to help their customer with any and all needs they required. I myself am handicapped, and the day of my arrival, the elevator was out, and due to my handicap, I was unable to do the stairs and without a hitch they changed my room to a much more feasible room for myself, and a friend who also was renting a separate room here. The actual hotel was extremely well kept, and even though it is offseason now, I was very happy with the overall upkeep of all the amenities here. The room was neat tidy and orderly, and the other parts were also extremely well kept. The most impressive thing was the manager and employees as they strove to please their customers in which I was very happy. They were always of a good nature, smiling, as well as dealing with tasks at hand with a pleasant attitude. I realize that not all customers treat them the same, and can be downright demanding and nasty when they feel they have or are owed the right by the hotel they are renting. I know as I was next to the registration area, I noticed several different times that they were tested but prevailed with the utmost courtesy. I had rented at the Disney venue earlier this year and I have to admit, I felt the standards here surpassed the rooms I had rented at the Disney parks. I hope that this helps you choose more wisely when deciding on a spot in the keys.
Although we were not on Duval street, we were only a few minutes away and approximately less than 2 miles from there. When I was deciding on where to stay, I had looked at numerous Bed and breakfast places in which on the web they showed a tremendous amount of room, in which when I saw them in person, this was far from the fact. The B&B's were extremely cramped into the areas down by Duval street, and of course I realized the homes were much older, but so were the facilities in which you would hope to be making your trip most comfortable. The value for the Price was great as it included morning breakfast in which they were very generous with their selections of available foods. The pool was an incredible feature as I had never been is such a huge pool and it was very clean.. Again, I am glad I made my choice here, as I really was quite pleased with my overall experience.. Thanks again Fairfield.. Kudos to you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Key West hotel offers styish rooms with bright decor, plenty of natural light and perks such as in-room microwaves and mini-fridges. Our top-rated hotel features luxury amenities such as resort-style pool, cabanas and outdoor Tiki Bar at the Fairfield Inn value. You'll still get the convenient perks you've come to love including free WiFi and hot breakfast. Just minutes from Old Town and Duval Street, guests appreciate the quick ride using our onsite bike and scooter rental. Perfect for families, our suites offer extra space to spread out and some rooms even have private balconies! Enjoy the island life at Fairfield Inn Key West Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Fairfield Inn Key West
- Fairfield Key West
- Key West Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West Florida