Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West
US$391
US$345
  • Beachfront
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$468
  • Breakfast included
US$420
US$381
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
US$273
US$194
Hotels.com
1,708 results
All reviewsduval streetpool areafree breakfastbreakfast staffold town trolleythe breakfast areanice poolking suitetrolley stopshort drivefront desk staffrooms are smallyogurtcab ridepoolside barnice breakfasttiki
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The "hotel" is in two parts. Maybe the main part is nice? But our room was in a motel across the parking lot from the lobby, pool and hotel. The room was the smallest I have every stayed in. The beds are doubles (not queen) and not comfortable (old mattresses and bedding). The Marriott website says this room is 185 sf - a typical Fairfield Inn room is 312 sf, so it doesn't just feel tiny - it is tiny. Too small for our family of three - if one person was unpacking or getting dressed, the other two had to leave the room or sit on a bed - basically two people couldn't move about at the same time. Because it is a motel, you absolutely must have the AC on, but the AC unit is so loud, it's very hard to fall asleep (altho it did drown out some of the construction noise, and when we were there, there was heavy machinery working at night - their reverse beeper alarms, tho, were audible over the roar of the AC unit - which is understandable since the road construction was probably just 100 ft from our room). Altho the room was *not* dirty, it felt dirty because it is in need of renovation and the grout is graying/chipped in places, scuffs on the door, etc. On the upside, the staff were really nice. Too bad the room wasn't.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the hotel part - avoid the motel rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

I apologize if our rooms did not meet your expectations. We value your input and feedback. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My son and I vacation in Key West for a few days recently. I’m a Marriott rewards member so I reviewed the local offering and decided to spend a few days at the Fairfield Inn and Suites on North Roosevelt Blvd. There is road work going on outside the hotel but the resort itself had minimal impact. We checked in around 3pm. The lobby was clean and well organized. Every time I visited the lobby throughout our stay there were multiple staff members working it and I never had to wait. They were polite and efficient. They gave us welcome drinks when we arrived, provided us with our room, and explained the resort layout and times. They informed me if I had any noise issues to let them know. Very nicely done. We got to our room and it was a strange one. It had a large housed structure right in the middle of the room??? What it housed, I don’t know. The room was clean enough but dated in a few areas. We were on the second floor and looked over the center of the resort. Another strange thing about the room was there was no dresser anywhere??? I put a few things in the closet but had to leave all my small stuff in the suit case. It was a very strange room but it had a nice deck with a good view. The TVs were small flat screens, bed was reasonably comfortable. My son indicated the sofa bed was fine. After getting setup we headed down to enjoy the pool. The center of the resort is very nice with a good sized pool (no spa) and the neighboring bar. There is a lot of landscaping which gives the hotel a nice resort feel. The hotel itself is dated in a number of areas outside but clean. The free parking was appreciated. The pool was clean, felt great, and left us refreshed and ready for our Key West sightseeing. When looking for recommendations the resort staff came through again with some great restaurants and a fantastic beach recommendation (Higgs). The hotel is very busy with the free breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was nothing that great but enough to get something in your stomach before starting your day. The on-site bike rental was very convenient and reasonably priced ($25 with tax for 8 hours) but the condition of the bikes was not great. I had to return the first bike I was given and the bikes didn’t even have reflectors on them. That said, biking around Key West is an experience not to be missed and the hotel is in a great location to enjoy everything Key West has to offer while on bikes. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience however the resort is pricy. I paid $309 per night plus fees which I thought was high for the overall resort quality but it did have that great location. I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I’m glad you enjoyed your visit and were able to get a chance to relax by the pool. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Many positives: nice pool area, friendly and helpful staff at the front desk, clean rooms and common areas, plenty of parking spaces. BUT expensive considering the facilities and location. I realise that my visit coincided with Spring Break so prices were high, but really only worth about the half the price actually paid.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank LondonCes
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

I am glad you enjoyed our facilities and that all of the staff was friendly. I am sorry you feel that you did not receive good value for your money. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I has passed 1 night in this hotel, the room are great and clean like the bathroom. The swimming pool is really huge and warmed. The breakfast is simple but good (you can do your own waffle !). Nice staff. 2 min of Enterprise if like me you want to rent a car its really close. I can't tell you about the price because we was a group and is not me who has booked for the hotel. Not far of Key West downtown, like 10/15 min in car.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and had a great time lounging by the pool! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel only for one night. The hotel itself was meh. The room was not exceptionally clean and there were no-see-ems bordering the wall and on the countertop in the bathroom. The fitness room was nice in that it had a lot of equipment but it was dirty. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in some time.

The pool area, however, was exceptional. It was very clean and well maintained. They even bring out freeze-pops for you as an afternoon snack.

I was disappointed that they do not serve dinner at the hotel as there is not much near by and they do not offer a shuttle.

The complimentary breakfast was great. They offered a plethora of options and it was tasty.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They reactivated my card when I got locked out of my room, called me a taxi to the airport and helped with the many questions I had.

Overall, I might stay at this hotel again if I was on a budget in Key West.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

I apologize if everything was not cleaned up to standard. I am glad to hear you had a great time by the pool and that the staff was able to assist you with all of your needs. Thank you for your review.