Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West
US$393
US$345
  • Beachfront
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$454
US$370
US$335
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
US$241
US$406
US$335
Hotels.com
US$338
US$303
Orbitz.com
1,708 results
All reviewsduval streetpool areafree breakfastbreakfast staffold town trolleythe breakfast areanice poolking suitetrolley stopshort drivefront desk staffrooms are smallyogurtcab ridepoolside barnice breakfasttiki
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We couldn't get into our "main" hotel until Wednesday but our flight was scheduled for Tuesday. By a whim I went on line and booked a room for the one night. We arrived early -- 10:30am -- and sure enough they had our room ready. The front desk personnel were very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Our room was perfect--clean and a good size with two beds. The pool was spectacular. very large compared to other hotels. All in all this was a great stop over. I must admit our "main" hotel was nice but didn't have quite the charm.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicki R
FFIKEYWESTGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Glad you enjoyed your visit! Thanks very much!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed here in 2011, and when we booked this trip in early March, we hoped for the same type of experience we had back then and were not disappointed. I must mention that we paid a lot more money this time which concerned me for a Fairfield property, but the prices were high across the island (I think b/c of the bad weather we've had in the US, everyone's gone to Key West!!) I had a bad experience at "paying less" at another KW property years ago and didn't want to make that mistake again so we booked here based on our 2011 trip. We were relieved and happy to find the same excellent service, clean property and overall reason to recommend this place.

We noticed that the front desk staff & breakfast staff genuinely greets all guests with a smile & hello--nothing is forced, and they make you feel that you are a valued guest throughout the entire say. Our first night, the air conditioning went out and when I called the next morning to report it, they had someone up to fix it in under 10 minutes from when I called. Our only "complaint" would be that the AC in our room was so loud that when it went on, we could not hear the TV (even on max volume) but since we weren't here to watch TV, I didn't even mention it.

The daily hot breakfast buffet did the trick & started our perfect daily routine: Get up, go to breakfast, grab the USA Today under the coconut by the bar (or local KW paper in the lobby), find 2 lounge chairs by the beautiful pool and swim and relax for hours! It was great. They also have a clean gym with 2 treadmills, an elliptical, (they had one other piece of cardio, but I forget what it is), TV's on cardio machines (so bring headphones or they do have TV above the machines as well), a workout bench & hand weights. I was in there 3 times and pretty much had it to myself.

This hotel is 1.8 miles from Duval St., but we welcomed the daily walk for exercise & cabbed it back each night (about $12-$15 w/tip). If you're looking for some great BBQ, Daddy Bones is a fantastic, rustic place literally right next door that you should not miss!!

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel if you don't mind walking or have a car. It's not the prettiest location on the island given it's right on N. Roosevelt, but we had a fantastic trip, met great people at our hotel-both staff & guests, and hope that when the Marriott opens the new Fairfield down the road later this year, that this current Fairfield will continue on the way they are now--a reliable, clean, friendly hotel. Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool (vs. outside of hotel)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsLineaM
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

I am excited to hear you had such a great experience on your second visit to the hotel and that you had great interactions will all of our team members. Yes the weather has been great down here and it is a great way to start your day off by eating breakfast by the pool. We cannot wait until we see you again for your third visit!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Pool was great, My four year old daughter had a Blast, We LOVED breakfast, Staff was very helpful and our Room was Cute and Comfortable. We rented bikes and everything was about 10 minutes away. We'll definitely stay again :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
FFIKEYWESTGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

I was really glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the pool and facilities. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I stayed there during March break last month. I am not going to mention how much we spent, but I will mention our disappointment with the property. Of course, we knew prices would be higher, but it was simply outrageous to charge that much for so little in return.
The little glass of high-sugar juice they offer as a welcome drink do not make up for the motel feeling that this property offers.
We stayed in Marriott properties all over the world, but this one was less than average.
At least parking was free and convenient. So was express check out...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guizzi123
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

I certainly apologize if we did not meet your expectations. We value your input and feedback. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Check in was efficient and pleasant. Jessica assured us we had free parking, free internet, free breakfast & 2 for 1 drinks at the Tiki bar. She was the best of the well trained staff (we frequently stay at the key largo Marriott resort, who utilize noticeably less experienced staff at front desk).
The room was a double double suite with a living room with 2 tables, fold out couch, & TV, single sink in bedroom, toilet in room with tub / shower,

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

I am glad Jessica was able to assist you with all of your needs she is an asset to the front desk team. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for the review.