I booked three nights of King balcony room using my HHonor points. There weren’t any two queens available when I was booking it so I went ahead and booked the king room. I was hoping that I could get a two queen room when we get there since I was traveling with my wife and 10 year old daughter. Before I got there, I read reviews that the hotel wasn’t willing to upgrade rooms for HHonor gold members which I am, so I was little unsure what we’d get. As soon as we arrived, we were handed the key to a suite with two queens, and with a balcony facing the pool, and free breakfast vouchers, and then the standard doubletree treats, bottled water and cookies. I returned our rental car as soon as we got to the hotel and used their very reliable and efficient shuttle to go to the beach and Duval street. On the last day of our trip, our lunch took a little longer than we planned so we weren’t able to get back to the shuttle stop on time, but the driver was super nice and let us on to the shuttle when we flagged him down right on Duval street. The pool was never crowded, we were always able to find chairs around the pool at different time of the day that we went. This is an older hotel, some of the furnishings are showing its age, but the room was kept very clean, internet connection was reliable and fast, and on top of all, everyone we ran into, concierge, front desk, shuttle drivers and restaurant wait staff were all super friendly and really made our stay enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, where a friendly staff member is waiting to welcome you with our famous token of hospitality - a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Our newly renovated full service resort welcomes vacationers and business travelers alike to enjoy the best our island has to offer. Relax in luxury at our first-class Key West, Florida resort. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West is the ideal destination for your stay in the Florida Keys. Tropical gardens and a beautiful zero entry pool offer the perfect setting to enjoy America's Caribbean. Sip on a refreshing cocktail from our outdoor Tiki Bar. If your visit calls for business or a special event, the Grand Key Resort features venues and conference facilities for up to 300. Stay at our Key West, Florida resort, just one mile from Key West International Airport. Highlights •Shuttle service to and from the Key West International Airport and the downtown Duval area •Beautiful zero entry pool with cabanas and extensive decks for relaxing and sunbathing •Complimentary WiFi •Full-service Palm Haven Restaurant and poolside Tiki Bar •7,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space and outdoor event venues ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West Florida