My boyfriend and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary last week. And let me just say this was the perfect hotel choice! Being that he is a Hilton Diamond member we were upgraded to the Spellbound Suite on the 4th floor. Suite was perfect! Very clean and spacious. It was facing the pool and had a balcony. Suite was also equipped with a microwave, radio, iHome, kitchen table, jacuzzi and pullout couch! Kenny, Billy the Greek & Michael at the pool bar were very friendly and made delicious drinks. Pool is clean with a lot of lounge chairs and free towels. A family of iguanas live in the palm trees and love to be photographed. We stayed during the weekend and there was a man playing Calypso music by the pool which made us feel like we were in the Caribbean! Food in the hotel is very good. From the breakfast buffet to lunch and dinner we had no complaints! I highly recommend the chicken nachos, triple decker turkey club & conch fritters from the lunch menu. For dinner the skirt steak was very tasty. We utilized the free hotel shuttle to Duval Street. Where there are a TON of restaurants and bars. DJ's Clam Shack has the BEST lobster rolls & steamed clams! During this lovely trip my boyfriend took me to Sunset Key to the restaurant Latitudes (GORGEOUS RESTAURANT AND AWARD WINNING FOOD!) where he popped the question!!!! It was so the most perfect night of my life!!! This was our first time in Key West and will definitely be back to visit soon! Doubletree Grand Key Resort was a wonderful experience and will be back!!! PS The SUNSETS ARE TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, where a friendly staff member is waiting to welcome you with our famous token of hospitality - a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Our newly renovated full service resort welcomes vacationers and business travelers alike to enjoy the best our island has to offer. Relax in luxury at our first-class Key West, Florida resort. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West is the ideal destination for your stay in the Florida Keys. Tropical gardens and a beautiful zero entry pool offer the perfect setting to enjoy America's Caribbean. Sip on a refreshing cocktail from our outdoor Tiki Bar. If your visit calls for business or a special event, the Grand Key Resort features venues and conference facilities for up to 300. Stay at our Key West, Florida resort, just one mile from Key West International Airport. Highlights •Shuttle service to and from the Key West International Airport and the downtown Duval area •Beautiful zero entry pool with cabanas and extensive decks for relaxing and sunbathing •Complimentary WiFi •Full-service Palm Haven Restaurant and poolside Tiki Bar •7,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space and outdoor event venues ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West Florida