This was our first stay at this Hyatt. We chose it for the location, right off of Duval and right near the harbor-you can walk anywhere from this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, including Vito, our bellhop. The lock on our room quit working and it took over an hour to repair it. No problem for us because we were hanging out at the pool, but the hotel sent up a plate of chocolates as a "Sorry for the inconvenience." Unexpected and very nice.
This was a pretty family friendly place-lots of kids in the pool. Pool was great. Plenty of lounge chairs. There's also a nice deck with lounge chairs you can lay on. Alejandro walked around and brought us food and drinks when we asked. If you don't want to pay $5 for a bottle of water, bring your own (the rooms have fridges)! The staff also brought around cold towels and popsicles. We tried breakfast at Shor. Limited menu and overpriced. Would skip Shor next time. The Blue Mjoito bar by the pool is a fun place with good drinks.
Lots to do at or near the hotel. We rented scooters in the parking lot from HydroThunder. We went sailing with Floridays, which launches at the Hyatt pier. They also have jet ski tours and a scuba/snorkeling trips at the Hyatt pier.
Overall, this was a very nice hotel. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a private retreat at our enticing Hyatt Centric Key West Resort. This luxurious haven is the standard against which all others will be viewed. The art of blending modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting has been perfected at our incredible Key West Florida resort hotel set along the waterfront. Old world architectural touches invoke Hemingway's mystique throughout this intimate island setting. Encounter casually elegant Florida touches, perfectly combined with a world-class spa, a 24-hour fitness center, remarkable cuisine, and modern amenities such as Drybar Buttercup blow dryers and eco-friendly bath products! Explore the best of Key West, including nearby fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, renowned sunsets, and historic Old Town. Allow our comfortably millennial-modern Key West Florida resort hotel to treat you to a new level of sophistication, in a breathtaking locale.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Key West Hotel Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort And Spa Florida