Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa
US$499
US$409
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$224
US$251
US$197
Travelocity
US$316
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,147
2,485 results
All reviewsshor restaurantblue mojitopartial gulf viewturtle pondduval streetglass of champagnekey west resortfront streetrain showersmall beachjet skiresort feegulf of mexicoself parkingwater activitiespool arealounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stay at The Hyatt on Front Street many times. The hotel is beautiful, located in a quiet setting along the Gulf. The hotel always accommodates me on my room request which means a lot to me and my husband. The rooms are beautifully decorated with a balcony for two. Coffee is in all rooms. They restaurant dining is magnificent as you can sit outside along the Gulf or inside. They bar is also beautiful in the evenings when the low lights are on and you can relax after a day on Duval Street. All the rooms are spotless and the staff are very helpful and friendly. We will be back in May 2013.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter next to the Pier House. I want to keep my room request private and not give away my secret. Lol...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This was our second trip to the resort and the staff was again awesome! The location is perfect, close enough to walk to everything! The surprising thing was the food at the bar was great. Some of the best Mahi Mahi tacos we have ever had.
Bridgett the friend desk associate was awesome! She was soooo nice and friendly. There was a couple that came in right behind us and they were sold out. She tried to help them as much as she could and it was really nice to watch great customer service.
It was a great stay all around, parking is easy too!

2  Thank simplescent
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The property was beautiful and the staff was wonderful for the most part. My only complaints are related to the room. It smelled a bit moldy unless the air conditioning was on full blast, you could hear the neighbors through the adjoining door and it was noisy because it was located over the entrance to the resort. Every car door slamming and every tipsy customer returning could be heard. When I called the front desk at 9:00am the next morning to ask to be moved to another room I was told that it was not possible as every vacant room was already slotted for an incoming guest. They told me that they could provide a white noise maker, but then informed me that they didn’t actually have one. I hung up feeling disappointed as it was not the high level of service that I have come to expect when staying at nice resort. Don’t get me wrong, for Key West, this property is nice. I’m sure that other rooms are wonderful, however I will be staying elsewhere next time I visit Key West.

Room Tip: I would recommend that you make sure that you are not in a room over the entrance.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This Hyatt is in a perfect location of everything! It's smaller and very nice. We received an upgrade when checking in and the service was wonderful. The views were also beautiful. I can't say anything negative about our stay. It was great!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

can't say enough good about all the great customer service my wife and I received while staying at this hotel . It was every thing we hoped for and more. The absolute best location for us . Our room had unbelievable views of the Key West waterfront. Loved the hammock on the balcony and cushioned lounge for two facing sunset over this gorgeous tropical paradise. Already planning next trip back. Great job staff. Phillip, Gabby, Laura and all others whose names i'll learn next May. Everything you would want and need is a short walk away.- Perfect

Room Tip: Best rooms are on ocean front with double balcony's
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple