Spent a long weekend in mid December 2013 with several other couples to see Hot Tub Limo play at Sloppy Joe's! Front desk staff extremely polite and helpful. Our room was very clean and was cleaned each day by Clarissa who did a fantastic job. We did not upgrade to an Ocean view room, but our room had small balcony with a great side view of the water. Pool area is very clean with a nice pool side bar (Blue Majito) with big TV and comfortable seating! Great for football watching. Waiters attend to you poolside and very pleasant as well (thank you Benny). All the staff was very polite. Beach is very small and has a lot of private parties/weddings. Location is great. Walking distance to Duval, Mallory Square and the restaurants right on the water. Hotel food is expensive, but that was expected. We chose to eat at Alonso's and Boat House Bar & Grill (The Commodore). HAPPY HOUR! Both places are a short walk on the pier. Half price food and drinks. We would walk each evening and go to both places if we could. Also along the pier in between these two restaurants was the White Tarpon I think. 50 cent oysters and a deli inside that has excellent breads and deli & breakfast sandwiches. Short walk down is Conch Republic and Schooner's Wharf. Must walk to Pepe's for breakfast! A group of us went charter fishing on (Linda D IV) with Capt. Craig and caught tuna and other fish. Highly recommend Craig and mate Matt. They were professional and made sure that all caught fish and enjoyed themselves. Recommend spending the money to rent a golf cart at the hotel to tour the island. The 3 hour deal is worth it. I've been to Key West several times and the golf cart was a great way to actually see a lot of the island that you can't walk to. The only negative was wind blowing under the door of our room. A couple of nights it was very loud and woke us up. This was easily fixed with a towel along bottom of doorway. A big thank you to Colleen & Gary, gettingmarriedinkeywest.com, who recommended staying at the Hyatt and gave us insight into all the extra curricular fun! I would highly recommend staying here and look forward to coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a private retreat at our enticing Hyatt Centric Key West Resort. This luxurious haven is the standard against which all others will be viewed. The art of blending modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting has been perfected at our incredible Key West Florida resort hotel set along the waterfront. Old world architectural touches invoke Hemingway's mystique throughout this intimate island setting. Encounter casually elegant Florida touches, perfectly combined with a world-class spa, a 24-hour fitness center, remarkable cuisine, and modern amenities such as Drybar Buttercup blow dryers and eco-friendly bath products! Explore the best of Key West, including nearby fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, renowned sunsets, and historic Old Town. Allow our comfortably millennial-modern Key West Florida resort hotel to treat you to a new level of sophistication, in a breathtaking locale.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Key West Hotel Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort And Spa Florida