My husband, and our friends visited Key West for Hemmingway Weekend, a first time visit for our friends. We checked into the Hyatt Key West Resort late Friday afternoon and were greeted by extremely welcoming and competent staff. Mary offered us champagne and a refill while she efficiently processed our reservation. The desk staff personally escorts guests on a tour of the amenities. Something I have never witnessed upon checking in any hotel. The entire check in experience was smooth and efficient. We had a twin queen room that was lovely. The rooms are all updated. Ours was mostly white, tile floor with light area rug, large bathroom with walk in open shower. The sink was a raised porcelain bowl on a white counter. Lovely. Spotless. Clean. Air conditioning worked well and quietly. Odie the parrot and the fabulous turtles gave the outdoor lobby areas a truly tropical feel. Our Sunday morning brunch was in the Shor restaurant on site with beautiful view and terrific menu. My husband had the Breakfast Parfait that was so gorgeous that other diners next to us also ordered them. I had the egg white omelet with sun dried tomatoes, avocado and shaved Parmesan cheese. Very pleasant wait staff made it a sunny environment. We will definitely return to this hotel whenever possible as we are lucky to be residents of SW Florida and Key West is a boat ride or beautiful drive away. Thank you to the wonderful , welcoming folks at the Hyatt Key West Resort. Bravo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a private retreat at our enticing Hyatt Centric Key West Resort. This luxurious haven is the standard against which all others will be viewed. The art of blending modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting has been perfected at our incredible Key West Florida resort hotel set along the waterfront. Old world architectural touches invoke Hemingway's mystique throughout this intimate island setting. Encounter casually elegant Florida touches, perfectly combined with a world-class spa, a 24-hour fitness center, remarkable cuisine, and modern amenities such as Drybar Buttercup blow dryers and eco-friendly bath products! Explore the best of Key West, including nearby fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, renowned sunsets, and historic Old Town. Allow our comfortably millennial-modern Key West Florida resort hotel to treat you to a new level of sophistication, in a breathtaking locale.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Key West Hotel Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort And Spa Florida