We had a wonderful 5 night stay at the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa. It was a great vacation. The hotel is located in a very convenient spot, just steps away from most attractions and many restaurants and is positioned to provide a perfect place for sunset watching. The swimming pool is small, but certainly adequate for the number of people using it. There is also a hot tub, which we didn't use, but saw others did. Both the pool and hot tub have handicapped access. A full breakfast was included with our room, and the choices were varied and delicious. The restaurant, Shor, is where all meals are served. Roberta, the hostess in the morning, was always smiling and friendly, as were the waiters and waitress, Dan and Veli and Marina. We also had dinner one night at the restaurant and it was very good, but we like to eat at different places, so we only ate there one night. The friendly atmosphere started as soon as we pulled up in the driveway and were greeted by Max, the valet. Brooke who checked us in was also very personable and the Concierge, Justin, was friendly and very helpful. Fred, at the Blue Mojo Bar, made the best drinks and was also very friendly. Our only complaint is that the swimming pool area did not seem to have a designated "smoking area" and since we do not smoke, we were bothered by not having a "smoke free" area where we could relax without worrying about smokers being right next to us. There is a very small beach area which we did not use and did not think was very appealing. But, we have never found the beaches in Key West to be as nice as those in Miami-Dade or Broward County. We definitely would go back next time we are visiting Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a private retreat at our enticing Hyatt Centric Key West Resort. This luxurious haven is the standard against which all others will be viewed. The art of blending modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting has been perfected at our incredible Key West Florida resort hotel set along the waterfront. Old world architectural touches invoke Hemingway's mystique throughout this intimate island setting. Encounter casually elegant Florida touches, perfectly combined with a world-class spa, a 24-hour fitness center, remarkable cuisine, and modern amenities such as Drybar Buttercup blow dryers and eco-friendly bath products! Explore the best of Key West, including nearby fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, renowned sunsets, and historic Old Town. Allow our comfortably millennial-modern Key West Florida resort hotel to treat you to a new level of sophistication, in a breathtaking locale.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Key West Hotel Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort And Spa Florida