This hotel is the mother of all hotels. It is gorgeous and the staff are fantastic. We stayed here for 4 nights as we were moving on for the next part of our vacation.
Our room was clean and tidy and like something from a movie and the view from the balcony was unreal.
The pool was great and this is were we spent most of our time, a guy would walk around the pool and give out ice lollies which was so cute.
Parking was a bit expensive but we got a deal when we booked the holiday so it suited us.
Some lovely shops all in driving distance and great restaurants. Will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West
- Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West, Florida