I base my reviews on cleanliness, comfort and price paid. We loved our 1 night stay. There were 5 of us in 2 rooms ranging from 18 to 72. Beds were comfortable. Our favorite was the spot on the beach...the attendants were fantastic...loved laying on hammocks....and snorkeling. The only con I have is price for food, we wouldn't be able to stay here an extended period of time and eat on site.
We booked directly with the hotel a day before our stay for 199/room.
Would we come back for same price? Absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West
- Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West, Florida