Our ladies travel group took a break from NYC, San Francisco & Boston and hit Key West. Rooms were good size & very clean. Delightfully pampered by the beach/pool crew (Mark, Pam, Austin,etc), we got some of our best specifics about things to do/where to go from them. Day 1 Mark met us poolside with chilled aloe lotion and offered up great suggestions...most of which we did do! We loved our stay in Key West!
Things we loved nearby this hotel: Barefoot Billy's jet ski--only tour group that gives riders "free time" in the Gulf (Mike,Joe,Phil--professionals); 3 amazing restaurants--Salute, Louie's Backyard, & El Siboney; the Butterfly museum--good for a rainy day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Florida