We stayed here in August 2014. Check in was easy and fast. The hotel is old-school with a special charm.
Nespresso machine in room
Good design of room with quiet bedroom in back, front opens to pool/beach
Separate kids pool on other side of hotel for families, with nice quiet adult pool on our side
Beach is beautiful, with lounge chairs, nice breeze, wonderful
They give you "ice towels" at the pool to cool off, nice
Gym is fine, part is under construction but usable
Two restaurants, OK for breakfast and lunch
Minimal staff around pool so long wait for drinks
Housekeeping staff is marginal at best (forgot coffee pods, forgot shampoo etc, but delivered immediately when called)
Overall great hotel, would definitely stay here again. Great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West
- Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West, Florida