7,976 results
All reviews sun sun frozen towels beach staff adult pool private beach the jet ski tour self parking pool service ocean view duval street hotel is beautiful palm trees main building sister property sunset cruise grounds are beautiful pool side
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Used points for a week during spring break. The hotel was ok, nothing special, pool was nice along the beach. Our room was small, granted I used points for a full week stay as a HH diamond. Still within walking distance to many attractions, but requires driving if you want to go to Duval Street. I have stayed in much better hotels, and would be extremely unhappy if I had to pay the $400/night they were asking for during spring break.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DesertFlyer
PropertyAssociate, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear DesertFlyer,

Thank you for leaving us with your thoughts. Although we are glad that you enjoyed the pool and views, we are disappointed that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We hope that we can improve upon this and impress you with a better stay sometime soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We rented a bed by the beach and it was a fantastic view and the people were very nice. There was a man named Mark that took great care of us and tended to anything we needed. Mark made sure we were comfortable and never left us unattended! One of my favorite hotels yet!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear kneidelm,

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us with this positive experience. We are thrilled to learn that Mark provided you with excellent service and care. Please visit again soon so we can make the next stay even better than this one.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Planned a special getaway for my sweetheart. Arranged for champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to be ready upon our arrival in our OCEANFRONT room. Arrived at 1p and told room would be ready any minute. THREE HOURS later we were finally given room keys to an inside room that had a slight view of the ocean, only from a corner of the balcony and no champagne or strawberries!☹
Ended up staying in that room one night and then moved to a pretty nice ocean front. The surprise for my sweetheart never did get delivered properly.
Have to say that Daniel at the concierge did everything he could to help. One lady at the front desk did as well but the hotel's problems were much bigger than they could handle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom F

Dear Tom F,

Thank you for providing us with this helpful feedback. We are extremely disappointed to learn that your special getaway did not go as planned. It is unacceptable that our staff was unable to follow through on these requests and rest assured that we will be speaking with the appropriate teams about this experience. Please accept our apologies for this less than satisfactory stay. We hope that we have the chance to make this up to you in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was not impressed. The hotel is very expensive and the rooms are very unimpressive. It started with check-in. We arrived at 3:00 p.m. and our room was not ready. They promised that they would call or text me as soon as our room was ready, but at 4:30 p.m. I had to wait in line again to find out about our room. It was ready then but they forgot to call. There was no working phone in our room when we arrived, and no working buttons on the phone to even know who to call. The bathtub would not hold water, the carpet was dirty, there were visible dirty handprints on the stair rail, the drape in the living room was coming down, the air conditioner never cooled the room, there was no hotel information in the room - no restaurant information, no room service information... nothing. The housekeepers don't speak enough English to understand what we needed. The furnishings were old and needed to be replaced. A glass tabletop was missing from one of the small coffee tables. The pool staff kept picking up our towels when we went to the restroom, making us find new chairs and get new towels upon our return. Our two-bedroom suite was very expensive and not worth the price we paid. The ice-makers on each floor never had any ice in them! Sometimes I would have to go to all three floors to get enough ice for one glass! For $900+ per night, I expected top of the line everything. I was very disappointed. Oh, and did I mention the $45.00 per day resort fee? I'm not sure what they charge that for, and no one ever bothered to tell me what would be provided for that fee. I would look for another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Christi M
PropertyAssociate, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Christi M,

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know our areas that are in need of improvement. We are disappointed to learn that you were so dissatisfied with your stay and are sad that you had to experience such a sub par stay with us. We apologize for the damper that this put on your stay and hope that we can make this up to you in the future with a more satisfactory visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had never visited the Keys. So checking things off of our bucket list we went this year for vacation and stayed at the Casa Marina. Best choice ever! Very quiet and laid back. The customer service was amazing and I must give a shout out to Christian he was such a hard working young man and always smiling. Other hotels need to take lessons from all of the staff you were all over the top and we really enjoyed our stay! Thank you for making our vacation great! We look forward to staying here again some day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear stephaniecapps01,

Thank you for choosing us as your bucket list destination! How wonderful that you were so satisfied with your choice in Key West. We appreciate your high praise for Christian and will relay this to him and the rest of the team. We are honored to have provided you with such a great getaway and can’t wait to make the next one even more spectacular.