The Reach is a nice place to stay with a great location, excellent pool and one of the few beaches on the island. The front desk staff is very accommodating and very friendly, especially Jen who seems to work night and day.
The pool is very nice with great ocean views (especially at sunrise). The pool/beach staff couldn't be nicer, with Matt Baldwin and Kris (didn't catch his last name) leading the way. Ricardo kept us in stitches, too.
All in all, it was a great vacation and we'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West, Florida