The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Agoda.com
US$383
US$348
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$188
Hotels.com
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$791
US$764
US$439
  • Breakfast included
US$449
US$269
3,931 results
All reviewscasa marinanatural beachprivate beachsister resortduval streetocean viewbeach staffsouthernmost pointlouie's backyardjet skipalm treeslaid backconciergepopsiclespierdoormanpatrick
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times while visiting Key West. It is Paradise and then some!! They have a private beach with hammocks hanging between the palm trees. You can go to sleep on the beach in the double hammock. While laying out on the beach they will bring free popsickles to you or any beverages you want. They have an outdoor pooltable and all of the rooms are New and give you that Island Feeling. If your looking for a Romantic Getaway go Here!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Overall, we felt like The Reach was just average. Nothing spectacular about this property. We had much higher expectations for a Waldorf Astoria resort and we were very let down by the rooms and the overall stay. We wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank fwcowboy
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is my go-to hotel in Key West. Amazing location. I always recommend it to family, friends, colleagues, etc. From check-in to the beach, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect. The Strip House is absolutely fantastic. Kudos to the bar staff for amazing cocktails. Oh, and helloooo, Nespresso in the room! Just like home. Hop in a hammock, turn the phone off and leave the world behind. That's my #1 tip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allison S
Bilal M, Manager at The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that we made your vacation enjoyable. Our goal is to provide our guests with great service along with a relaxing and beautiful atmosphere.

We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We read the reviews before coming to Key West from Wisconsin. There was a mixture of good and bad. I told my wife that we have to take reviews with a grain of salt. That a lot of people that review are reviewing because they just want to be heard. Not the case with me. I'm here to put all the bad reviews to the side. The Reach Resort is incredible!! We stay in hotels around the Midwest about 2 of the 4 weekends of each month. Comparably speaking, the staff at The Reach were incredible compared to almost every hotel we've been to! Extremely friendly and helpful!! The Resort itself is incredibly beautiful!! We were here for a week in late November and the grounds were extremely lush and beautiful! The beach was "combed" and cleaned daily so each day it was pristine. The room was very comfortable with a fantastic view of the ocean (I recommend the 5th floor with the ocean view!). I'm not sure what else to say. I asked my wife if there was anything that we could complain about....any small detail that I was missing that could be improved upon. She said no. Our trip was incredible and we will definitely return!!
To The Reach Resort and all of their employees: A Job Very Well Done!! We will definitely share our experiences with others!!
Thank You!!

Room Tip: Pick a room with an ocean view preferably on an upper floor so you can get a complete view of the beauty of the ocean and resort!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheesebroker

We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My husband surprised me and picked me up from work and we drove down to key west for the weekend. What a great spur of the moment find! We got an upgraded room since it was the slow season. Staff was friendly, the pool was great and so was the private beach. Plus we were able to do the Duval Crawl without needing a cab. Even got in a round of golf on our way home. Definitely want to be kidnapped again!

Room Tip: Definitely get a room on higher floor facing the ocean and beach.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple