We stayed here for 4 days and were nicely surprised by the service and the location. The private white sand beach is wonderful for kids and not crowded at all. The ocean, pool and restaurant are all within 10
yards. Rooms are correct and clean. They change towels twice a day which was appreciable not to have to ask for that. Nespresso coffee was available in the room but the coffee maker was missing.. We were lazy to ask for
one. Breakfast buffet was good and reasonably priced for $23. They charged for toddlers too which I thought was a bit exaggerated given the tiny amounts they eat! Coffee was bad, but for $5 they could make an espresso. We found this place to be nicer and less crpwded than casa marina and very kids friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Florida