We visited Key West from February 8th-February 14th. We picked The Reach from online reviews and were glad that we did. The hotel is located on the "quiet" side of the island, I think.
Everyone from the front desk, the consierge, housekeeping, to the beach service were polite and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. We stayed in room 216, which was a corner room with the balcony overlooking the pool. The gift shop had a few things to eat, and the Strip House restaraunt was good as well. We rented bicycles and an electric car through the consierge desk-that process was efficient and easy. Transport to and from the airport was $8 pp., which I think the hotel could have offered the service, since the airport is so close. The hotel is walking distance to bars and restaraunts on Devol Street, but in a much quieter area. The beach and beach attendants were awesome! Ricardo was very friendly and was very good to our two teenage girls. The hotel beach staff gave out pop sickles, cold towels, virgin strawberry daquiris during the days that we were on the beach. That was nice surprise on a hot day. The beach was clean and quiet, perfect for relaxing. The hotel has wave runners, stand up paddle boards, and kayaks for rent at a reasonable price. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Florida