Very friendly welcome at lobby and attended like a regular.
Room rather small (they misname it "open plan suite") and hot due to noisy inefficient A/C).
Really nice architecture of hotel and garden, making you feel home and cozy, despite the size.
Pool service superb, pool rather smallish, pool area's rest rooms smelly. Good beach access to small sandy beach. Unfortunately too many (hotel organized) jet skis spoil the swimming in the ocean for their exhaust fumes, noise and sometimes by passing nearby!
Its steakhouse very pricey but worth it!
Overall very relaxing and pleasant, but not to be compared with similar priced resorts outside of KW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Florida