We really enjoyed our time at The Reach. The welcome was fantastic and we really enjoyed our complimentary bottle of sparkling wine.
We did pop over to Casa Marina to see if we were missing out on anything but actually felt The Reach was a much nicer size and a friendlier place. The breakfast at the Strip House is convenient, but it is worth venturing out to try other places in Key West to broaden your horizons. It is really near to the Sourhernmost Point so if you really must have your photo taken there - you can avoid the crowds (we went at sunset - everyone must have been elsewhere!) There is also a good bike and scooter rental a around the corner and a Japanese restaurant that does the freshest sushi and fresh fish we have ever had. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Destinology, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West, Florida