My daughter and I stayed one night in the Reach on January 1, 2013. Our balcony overlooked a quiet street and was a nice place to chill out. Room was spacious and well equipped. Comfortable bed, what else do you need after an exhaustive all day long drive and walking on Duval Street to and from the Sunset pier. I loved everything about the hotel. Very nice private beach, which we didn't use because the water was filthy with seaweeds that day.
Expensive parking is unfortunately unavoidable on this little island. Just factor it in your budget and forget about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West, Florida