“What a great time !”

Rampage Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Charter/Party Boat located in Key West Florida. $125 p/p, $550. private charter. 3 hour trips. We guarantee you catch your dinner. Call today!
Conway, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a great time !”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We've been vacationing in Key West for many years and frequently enjoy a fishing trip on our vacation. We decided to try a little different fishing experience this year and we were not disappointed. Captain Barry was wonderful, we had a great time, caught plenty of fish , we will go out again next year on Rampage with Captain Barry !

Visited October 2013
1 Thank mgibson04

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1st time catching fish”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Paid serious money on three previous charters and never caught fish. Someone talked me into a party boat, but luckily met first mate Dave at the marina. I decided to spend a little extra and go out on the Rampage. I had a great time and enjoyed the company of Capt. Barry, and Dave. They worked hard to make sure we caught fish, and that we had a good time. I would have liked to have caught bigger fish, but for the price I can't complain. If I go back to Key West I will be booking a trip on the Rampage again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dan C
Spring Lake, North Carolina
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Affordale Key West Fishing!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Went out with the crew of Rampage in Key West targeting snapper, barracuda, and yellow tail. We put a barracuda in the boat within the first 5 minutes off the dock. The crew is friendly and accomadating. This is a shared charter boat which helps keep the cost per person low. They only take out 6 people at a time which this boat can easily, and comfortably, accomodate. Being able to go out and fish for $99 a person compared to chartering one of the many other boats for upwards of $600 is a bargain. Capt. Barry put us right on a school of yellow tail. The live tank on the boat is neat. If you're targeting huge fish this probably isn't the best charter for you but if you want to go out, have a good time, and catch some dinner this would be a great way to do it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank AmExplorer83
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Had a blast fishing this past week. I grew up fishing in Florida and wanted to put my teenage daughter on fish. They kept us busy with snapper and grouper. Caught fish within 5 minutes with the longest time between catches around 10 minutes. Fishing the backwater kept us in relatively calm waters despite the 25 knot winds. My family had a blast.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RickyG2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great morning”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Chatted to Captain Barry at the Marina before booking and found him really friendly and re-assuring. The morning's fishing was great fun and worth the cost. Some in our party caught loads of fish (largely yellowtail) whereas I had more limited luck but had a great time chatting to the first mate Captain Tamara. Captain Barry was very precise in ensuring all fish kept met the minimum size requirements and threw a number back. The catch was split between us and we took our share to Dante's for 'Hook and Cook' where they cooked our catch for us and we ate it there with a side for $7.99 - great value. A great day all around.

Visited October 2012