“Fishing with My boy THE BEST!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rampage Fishing Charters

Rampage Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Charter/Party Boat located in Key West Florida. $125 p/p, $550. private charter. 3 hour trips. We guarantee you catch your dinner. Call today!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fishing with My boy THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I took a cruise and ended up in Key West for the final stop. My 10 year old son and I decided to seek out a fishing trip of some kind. We were very lucky to find the Rampage. The captain was amazing with all his help. We got on the fish fast and caught a bunch of fish including a nice grouper and shark. The captain even took the time to teach my 10 year old son how to throw a cast net for live bait. This is the perfect trip… half a day in the sun and a bunch of nice fish. We will be back on another cruise soon and stop there to fish again for sure. I will post pics later.. this was really a great time… Thank you!!

Bill & Joseph Ferguson

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Wferguson954

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SO MUCH FUN!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

My friend and I went fishing with Rampage and we had a BLAST! Captain Barry and First Mate Dave were so helpful and knowledgeable! I haven't fished in years, and never in the ocean. They were patient and helpful with me and we caught so many fish! The highlight was the two sharks and the 26 inch grouper! We ended up with 4 fish we could eat and Dave filleted them so we could bring them to a restaurant to cook them (YUM)! It was an AMAZING experience and I cannot wait to go back someday and bring my children. I will recommend Rampage to everyone I know! It was a blast! Honestly, it was the highlight of our trip to the Keys!!!!

1 Thank Dazegoneby73
Key West, Florida
“Entertaining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

First time fishing in the ocean. Immediately started to catch fish. None stop the whole time. Finished the trip with a bonnet head shark!

Would definitely go again.

Seneca, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day fishing with the family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Capt. Barry and Dave were great. Caught lots of fish and missed a giant cuda that jumped 8ft out of the water and threw the hook. They were very helpful with my 9yr old daughter. A great day. We will be back.

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“From a handshake to hugs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We started our unforgettable adventure shaking hands with 2 great guys. Captain Barry and Dave were both very accommodating and knowledgable. We caught more than enough to eat and a couple sharks, a dream come true. Everything went off without a hitch, from making the reservation (thank you again Tamara) to walking away with dinner and big hugs from our new friends. Money well spent on life lasting laughs and memories. Can't wait to come back!