“Stay in Key West”

Ranked #46 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Lockport, New York
“Stay in Key West”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We stayed at the Courtyard in Key West three years ago Jan. 2009.It is a nice property well maintained.I reserved the 3 nights before I left home.When we arrived there was a sign outside advertising a special rate for 2 nights or more.I asked the girl at the desk if that was less than we were paying and she said no.Later after we had settled in I was walking around outside and there were some people checking out one of the rooms.I asked the lady what they were asking for the room and she told me.It was about 35.00 less tha what I was paying.I went back to the front desk and informed the person at the front desk that I was aware of their true rates.I said that since I had reserved the room at that rate I would pay it and leave in the morning or if they gave me the same rate as they were charging walkins I would stay the 3 nights.She agreed and we did stay and I will probably stay again.I was just very surprised that a Marriott property would do that.If I stay again I will certainly double check to see if they are charging the same rates.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Beachboy48074

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 6 December 2012

We stayed in Fairfield before and decided to stay in a Courtyard this time at Key West. We definitely made the right decision. We stayed for 3 nights and we were given a suite with a jacuzzi. The room looks nice, clean and the bed very comfortable. Our patio opens up to the pool. When you go to the back of the hotel it also has a very nice bay view. We even saw sting ray swimming near the shore and some birds catching and eating crabs. Breakfast was free and served by starbucks. Free shuttle that brings you to downtown where the most of the action takes place. free internet was fast and efficient. Would definitely stay here again when in Key West.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Key West, Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Great breakfast i loved the french toast. GREAT STAFF very caring and helpful. Shuttle drops u off in the heart of the action. Rooms need to be updated but would stay for the kindness of the staff. Kmart across the street.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Marathon, Florida
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I only live an hour from Key West but there are many events that it's just a no brainier to just stay the night there. The Courtyard is always a most comfortable stay. Always clean rooms, really great pool and the service is always Marriott quality.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

I booked two rooms and upon our arrival we were upgraded to the suite overlooking the Gulf! It was beautiful, comfortable and only wish we had more time there. The two young women on the front desk were awesome, so friendly and helpful. They made our quick stay very memorable - in a very good way!

Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Key West
Reviewed 5 October 2012

The poolside tiki bar is very nice , the staff are very helpful and always a bright stop in the day. However the hotel sewer system vents right next to the bar and when it is ripe... well you get the picture. It smells horrible. I can't believe the hotel management has not fixed this.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank DocKatKeyWest
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 24 September 2012

So we decided to take a last minute trip to Key West without booking a hotel room. After bar hoping its now 1 am and we thought we could have just walked in to any hotel and gotten a room. Not the case after 15 hotel stops and all being closed or filled. We finally found the Marriott court yard. The room was great. In the morning they gave us a late checkout since we only got to the room at about 2 am. Amazing back view of the water.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple