Disappointed in hotel considering it is a Marriott. Badly in need of a remod. We were moved following a flood from above. The staff handled it nicely. Way overpriced. Road construction and busy road cause access issues as well as noise. Would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Key West hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in the "New Town" section of Key West. Located within a 10 minute drive of any attraction on the island. We feature spacious guest rooms, including suites with a variety of room configurations including in-room Jacuzzis. Every room has free hi-speed internet access, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker, cable TV and refrigerators. A Tiki Bar is located adjacent to our large outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi or feel free to tan on our private sunbathing beach located behind our hotel. Join us in our Bistro featuring Starbucks and a wide range of breakfast items. Our Complimentary downtown shuttle service will drop you off and pick you up in the historic seaport; walking distance from Duval Street. Be sure to talk our our onsite concierge agent who can assist you with the many activities and history enriched attractions the island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Key West Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Key West Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Key West Marriott
- Key West Courtyard
- Courtyard Key West Waterfront Florida