I was staying at this Courtyard for 2 nights with friends. Unfortunately, we got the room at building A, facing the road construction. There was a lot of noises during the day and night!! We can't fall asleep during the nights. We were asking for the room changed, but the front desk was so rude and stubborn and said only Building A has double queen bed room typed that we book (even thought we were willing to pay more money for a better room, but they still can't offer a room change for us). More importantly, when we arrived into the room, our closet was hanging one wet underwear and towel there!!! THAT WAS MAD DISGUSTING!!!!!!!! We called the front desk about the issue and ask someone to come clean out the dirty things!!!! After handed up the phone, we waited for hours after hours, still NOBODY shows up to our room until midnight!!!! And i called the front desk again, and they said they had sent someone out to take care of the problem (Liar!!!!!!!). Their service is extremely disappointed. It is the worst Courtyard experience that i ever had with Marriott. Other than their service, their location is fine, only 15-20 minutes away from Downtown. The hotel offers free shuttles in every 30 minutes from early morning to night, the latest pick up from Downtown is 10:45pm everyday. I strongly encourage you to take the shuttle, because of Downtown is really small. It is not easy to find a parking spot in the streets. After you arrive to Downtown, you can rent bikes or motorcycles to go around the town. We had a lot of fun to biking in this small town, you definitely can't miss out this great fun when you visit Downtown Key West! Also one more thing, this hotel is not offer shuttles to airport. You may have to call taxi to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Key West hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in the "New Town" section of Key West. Located within a 10 minute drive of any attraction on the island. We feature spacious guest rooms, including suites with a variety of room configurations including in-room Jacuzzis. Every room has free hi-speed internet access, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker, cable TV and refrigerators. A Tiki Bar is located adjacent to our large outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi or feel free to tan on our private sunbathing beach located behind our hotel. Join us in our Bistro featuring Starbucks and a wide range of breakfast items. Our Complimentary downtown shuttle service will drop you off and pick you up in the historic seaport; walking distance from Duval Street. Be sure to talk our our onsite concierge agent who can assist you with the many activities and history enriched attractions the island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Key West Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Key West Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Key West Courtyard
- Key West Marriott
- Courtyard Key West Waterfront Florida