We stumbled upon this hotel by accident driving around the streets of Key West in search of value for money accommodation. We had stayed one night in the nearby Radisson and were very disappointed. I stay in a lot of chain hotels with work and Marriott Courtyard would not normally be my first choice.
What a find this was then! From check-in to check-out we found the staff courteous and always willing to go above and beyond. One staff member on the front desk even went to the trouble of delivering some wine glasses to our room despite the fact the hotel didn't offer room service. Breakfast was served in the dining room daily. Excellent value for money buffet or a la carte. Lunch was served at the poolside bar from 11 - 2 (we thought they could have offered lunch till 3 perhaps?).
We couldn't fault the room. Clean and spacious with a comfortable bed. We were given a free upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi. The bathroom had a large wetroom style shower.
The highlight had to be the pool area though. Beautifully landscaped with a variety of tropical trees for shade if you needed. The large main pool was heated. There was an outdoor spa pool which was open will 11pm. The well stocked Tikibar had a tasty bar meal menu. The staff again were charming. There was a small beach area where you could get down to the ocean. This was no where near as pleasant as the pool area, but it was nice to have the option.
The hotel offered a free shuttle bus to the historic Old Town area from early morning until 1045 in the evening. The service ran on the hour and on the half our all day. Excellent service. There was no option, but to drive from the Radisson. Not what you want on holiday!
I can't recommend this place enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Key West hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in the "New Town" section of Key West. Located within a 10 minute drive of any attraction on the island. We feature spacious guest rooms, including suites with a variety of room configurations including in-room Jacuzzis. Every room has free hi-speed internet access, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker, cable TV and refrigerators. A Tiki Bar is located adjacent to our large outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi or feel free to tan on our private sunbathing beach located behind our hotel. Join us in our Bistro featuring Starbucks and a wide range of breakfast items. Our Complimentary downtown shuttle service will drop you off and pick you up in the historic seaport; walking distance from Duval Street. Be sure to talk our our onsite concierge agent who can assist you with the many activities and history enriched attractions the island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard Key West Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Key West Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Key West Courtyard
- Key West Marriott
- Courtyard Key West Waterfront Florida